Hello to everybody
    Все картинки темы
Список форумов -> Вязание -> Авторские темы по вязанию

Lia! Все Ваши работы замечательные!
Но эта работа понравилась больше других.

Она очень оригинальна.
Эту модель Вы сами придумали или это из журнала?
p/s Вы ,как модель, тоже очень симпатичны!

Это из Ирэн,Кажется.

Душенька

Это из Ирэн,Кажется.

It is not from Iren or any other knitting magazine 😃 . It is my creation. I draw it and then knitted it. I have many other drawings that are waiting to be realised.
Thanks Roma.

alcanut

It is my creation.

Hello again. Here are some more of my works.

Hallo! I like that really much!

MilaHoy

Hallo! I like that really much!

Thank you girls for your nice words. 😂 You are so nice. Much appreciated. 🎉

Dear alcanut,

Some of your pictures in this thread have disappeared. Please carefully review everything and give us a list of individual postings along with new replacement photos if you have any. We would like to fix the problem.

You can do it here

Thanks for cooperation

techsupport

Dear alcanut,

Some of your pictures in this thread have disappeared. Please carefully review everything and give us a list of individual postings along with new replacement photos if you have any. We would like to fix the problem.

You can do it here

Thanks for cooperation

Я обьясню на румынском для автора, если вы не против?

Lia, fotografiile din tema Dstra_ dupa cum vedeti si singura au disparut. Moderatorul va roaga sa va adresati in aceasta tema http://club.osinka.ru/topic-3590 si ei va vor ajuta sa le restabiliti din nou. Daca aveti nevoie de ajutor adresati-va. Voi fi bucuroasa sa va ajut cu ce pot.
Angela. Chisinau

Angela, multumesc pentru ajutor. E mai greu pe forumul acesta cu comunicarea... Chiar nu stiu ce s-a intamplat. In cazul in care voi avea nevoie de ajutor voi apela.

Angela thanks for your help. The comunication on this forum is not so easy... 😃 . In case that I will need help I will ask for it.

Techsupport
I really don't know what happened. Maybe it's the photobucket, last month it showed that I have exceeded the brandwidth limit. Please tell me if the photos problem still persists and I will try to fix it.

Авторы
Теги
Упоминания