Типажи по Киббе: от линий к образам
    Все картинки темы
Список форумов -> Мода и стиль -> Стиль, мода, образ

Рег.
Сообщ.

Дек 31, 2016 00:08 Therese, Ноя 21, 2016

на фотохостинг →
Открываем новую тему для всех, кому интересна система типирования внешности Дэвида Киббе.
Предлагаю в теме сделать упор на обмен опытом и практику.
Помимо обсуждений авторских описаний типажей и рекомендаций, мы можем адаптировать рекомендации к современным трендам, подгонять под особенности своей фигуры; делиться опытом "посадки" на себя вещей других типажей - чтобы создавать неповторимые, основанные на разных стилях, образы для разных жизненных ситуаций.

Если Вы решили определить свой типаж по Киббе самостоятельно, возможно, Вам поможет сделанная нашей участницей Таней-Lassie сводная таблица типажей Киббе по физическим параметрам.
Наше внутреннее исследование практической связи между типажами системы Киббе нашло свое отражение в схеме участниц темы по типажам.
Для желающих узнать свой типаж полезно будет ознакомиться с мнениями участниц о необходимом качестве размещаемых фотографий: требования к фото.
Список звезд, типированных Киббе, периодически корректируется. На ноябрь 2016 г. существует обновленный список звезд по типажам Киббе.

Все картинки темы

Laluna81, Сен 10, 2017

Laluna81 Мне очень нравится! Красиво!

thesiberianheart, Сен 11, 2017

thesiberianheart , это хорошо) Значит, иду в правильном направлении)

Anastasia_S, Сен 11, 2017
Anastasia_S

Вот что-то такое получилось. Макияж подходит под акварель?

Какая редкая красота! Глаз не оторвать Ах, как чудесно будет!
Я тоже за версию Р.

Anastasia_S
Да, очень красиво! Можно добавить нежного мерцания на веки, а губам блеска. Чем светлее цвет помады, тем больше романтикам нужно использовать в ней мерцания и блеска.
Вы мне напомнили актрису, сыгравшую в сериале "Викинги" роль принцессы Джудит, Дженни Жак. Она тоже может быть Романтиком.

n_osinceva, Сен 11, 2017
Therese, Сен 11, 2017

Therese , поняла, спасибо!
И правда есть схожесть! Smile Я "викингов" не смотрела. Пойду погуглю про эту актрису!

Anastasia_S я бы чуть добавила тенюшек нежно-цветных, деликатно-мерцающих. И тон с эффектом сияния кожи. А вообще, очень красиво!

Анастасия, да, идете в верном направлении, хоть пост и написала Светлане ;-) Насчет Вас я согласна с Юлей, Vaganina, что хотелось бы чуточку цвета. А так впечатление свежести очень здорово украшает!:)

Из группы СГ на Фейсбук. Вдруг кому интересно перевести или просто почитать.

David Kibbe himself, using Susan's account has shared some treasurable thoughts about the Gamines in the FG group. As not all of you are there, I will copy both posts here:
1st post:
"from DAVID: Hi everybody! Just saw u added Susan to this group. Thank u on her behalf! Since I had a moment and see ur having "Gamine" question-marks...I thought I'd see if I could give a cpl hints that might shed some light, clear up some ideas...or just add to the confusion!!! First, it's not surprising that's there's lots of ideas here....Gamines are absolutely the combination of opposites......just when you think they Yin....they Yang....then back again!!! (but that's the charm, essence, and ultimately the STYLE of a Gamine......whether FG or SG)! I always say with a Gamine you can't be sure whether she's a waif living under a bridge ---or a Princess in waiting! (Audrey in Roman Holiday!).........In physical terms....the arch-typical or iconic sense of a Gamine is smaller....somewhat petite....with a bone structure that somewhere has a delicacy involved.....and sometimes sharp (bony shoulders, perhaps a more defined jaw/chin)...but it's really about the combination of opposites.....big eyes/ pointed chin....or maybe slanted eyes, rounded chin)....One big hint, if you've got a broader or thicker bones structure, most likely you're a Soft Natural......HOWEVER...let me tell you of one common curious phenomenon of which I have several clients who are examples....By nature/spirit they seem GAMINE (and this is an essence, not the physical so the soft vs. flamboyant isn't the issue). However physically, while small...even petite height-wise....they have a bit thicker bone structure/body type.......so they fall into SOFT NATURAL as Image Id....but when I shop for them, I always find they need the spice, the saucy, the spiffy...that is usually found on SGs.....but it;s got to be interpreted through the broader, slightly looser more un-constructed shape of SN.....It's NOT a combination....but it's one of those places where you always must remember the POINT of all this is not to categorize...but to use the colors/shapes, etc as the springboard to YOUR specific UNIQUE, ONE-of-A KIND signature style. So the moral is always not to be hung up on following "rules" (I'm not about rules at all!)....and not to obsess over each color or shape.....your season and Image Id are pieces of a jigsaw puzzle......they all must work together in harmony, head to toe..to create the ULTIMATE PIX OF YOU!!!!......and to remember my philosophy, the whole point and reason it's called metamorphosis is...it's about the journey from----BEFORE TO AFTER....One of the best quotes I ever received that I believe best describes what I have attempted to create from day one.....is the one says about my work...."where beauty is an art....and YOU are the masterpiece!" It's always about the end result...when all is said and done...when you walk into the room....or down the street.....you want to light up the world with your spirit....translated into style! That's what makes the world a better place! It's definitely the Gamine spirit that is the main factor here...then it's just a question of.... are you longer tighter...or compact and shapelier....The only monkey wrench is sometimes weight....When Gamines gain they can look thicker....so remember it's the bone structure here......broader is Natural.....smaller is Gamine. Hope that's some helpful info......Gamines are the greatest.....The one type that has "trendy" embedded in the DNA......always playful and sophisticated at the same time...Dont sacrifice one for the other! Sending this on the wings of love.......david"
2nd post:
"from DAVID: WOW!!!! This is probably a record for back and forths on
FB! (Which makes sense, since there is such a combination of Yin, Yang...up, down, back, forth, and sideways is a good way to describe the incredible energy created by Gamines....combos of opposites....and a staccato energy/line). The trick for any Gamine is to turn this confusion into style...channel the energy into the fabulous pizazz that is the heart of Gamine essence! I really am pressed for time, but I thought of a couple examples and ideas that might help. Except when you have a substantial weight gain....there sometimes is very little difference in what a FG and SG can wear....Polka dots. stripes...zig-zags and the explosive color combos are all easily found across both Image Id's. So don't stress too much if you're having hiccups about which or what to wear. That's a result of being the combo on the Yin/Yang scale. Don't be afraid to experiment....nobody's coming to put you in fashion prison if you're an FG who finds herself in a cocktail dress with a poufy skirt! And no SG ever got a ticket for wearing zebra stripes!!!!!! Here's a couple of examples that might help,( or be more confusing!). Penelope Cruz is a FG.....(now I know in the last couple years she's "developed" curves....however check her out in the earlier films aka "Safari" and you'll see what Nature blessed her with. A note on her coloring....she's def a vivid Winter...altho in several films they've done the "psudo Autumn" thing by redding up her hair and such...but she's a textbook Winter, FG....very much in the classic French sense of the term.....tres chic!!!!!)....Reese Witherspoon a def SG (bright Spring)...altho with the hair extensions of late she's sporting a beautiful TR hair style ! Just a couple of thoughts I hope help......xoxo david"

Aleeza, Сен 11, 2017

Aleeza
Тут еще интересно вот что, Дэвид говорит о своих клиентках, которые смотрятся как гамины, но пошире немножко, что они подбирает по духу гаминные вещи, но в своих линиях, более расслабленных, натуральских. Это вот как раз именно то, о чем Оля постоянно говорит и уже, наверное, язык скоро сотрет Very Happy Да, Оль?)) Так что, эссенс эссенсом, а линии мы садим на тело. Эссенс - это уже в стиль.

thesiberianheart , упс... Простите, сразу не сообразила про адресата)
Напросилась на комплимент, называется Sad

Vaganina , спасибо. Видимо фронтальная камера многое съела... Тон у меня с эффектом сияния и тени как раз цветочные, с блеском. Видно немного, что глаза выгодно оттеняют.
Попробую в следующий раз на что-то более качественное сфотографироваться! Или ещё больше блеска добавить)

Anastasia_S У меня тоже камера ВСЕГДА съедает краски. У всех съедает ;-) Мне иногда в жизни кажется, что накрашена как распутница, а на фотках невинное дитя Laughing

Алла, большое спасибо за цитату!

I always say with a Gamine you can't be sure whether she's a waif living under a bridge ---or a Princess in waiting...

Вот этой фразой хорошо описана гаминная двуликая природа столкновений. И первая половина этого высказывания к тебе на мой взгляд совсем не применима - ты только принцесса, никакого "беспризорника, живущего под мостом" к твоему образу при всем желании не пристроишь Mr. Green, не вытянешь ты это аплуа.

Авторы
Теги
Упоминания